UAB Eligita (hereinafter referred to as Eligita) cares about the protection and privacy of personal data. The aim of Eligita’s Personal Data Protection Policy is to set guidelines and to oblige Eligita’s management to ensure proper compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Labour Code of the Republic of Lithuania, and other legal acts, as well as to ensure the respect of personal privacy.
Eligita’s objective is to process the personal data of its employees and customers in a lawful, fair, secure and transparent manner and to ensure the confidentiality of such data in accordance with the requirements of the law, therefore Eligita implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data of Eligita’s employees, partners, and customers from unauthorised destruction and/or accidental alteration, dissemination, disclosure, or any other unauthorised use:
Our website address is: https://eligita.com.
- Eligita collects and stores data of private individuals only lawfully, only to the extent necessary and for no longer than is necessary and prescribed by law. Eligita is guided by the principle that information relating to personal data which is not used to achieve a specific pre-determined purpose, cannot be collected and accumulated, and personal data is stored for no longer than required by the purposes of personal data processing. Eligita ensures that the company does not process superfluous personal data.
- Eligita processes personal data fairly. Eligita is guided by the principle that personal data processed must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date, and that personal data that are outdated or inaccurate must be rectified or erased without delay; the processing of these personal data is subject to confidentiality and any information relating to the personal data is kept confidential, unless such information is or becomes public pursuant to the provisions of applicable law.
- Eligita processes the personal data of partners and customers only in order to provide them with the best commercial solutions and offers and to properly execute the contracts concluded with partners and customers.
- Eligita has adopted rules for the processing of personal data within the company, which regulate for what purposes, to what extent and by whom the personal data of Eligita’s employees, partners and customers are gathered, collected and stored, and which organisational and technical measures are used to ensure the protection of such personal data. Eligita employees are compulsorily informed about the rules on the processing of personal data adopted within the company and have regular access to them.
- Eligita’s partners and customers have the opportunity to express their consent or opposition to the use and collection of their personal data and to request the deletion or transfer of their personal data, unless this would interfere with the fulfilment of Eligita’s and Eligita’s partners’ and customers’ contractual obligations. Eligita’s partners and customers also have the possibility to express their consent or opposition to the use of their personal data for marketing purposes by signature or electronic means.
- Given that most of the private personal data of Eligita’s employees, partners and customers is collected and stored electronically, Eligita’s managers ensure that the personal data of private persons stored on Eligita’s servers, computers or other media are protected against viruses and attempts to intercept, use or leak personal data by unauthorised means. At the same time, it should be noted that although Eligita takes all reasonable steps to protect personal data, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is or can be completely secure.
- Personal data of employees, partners and clients processed by Eligita shall be provided to third parties (data recipients) only in the cases and in accordance with the procedure established and permitted by laws and other legal acts, with the consent of the personal data subject, or on other lawful grounds for the provision of personal data.
- Eligita has designated individuals who are responsible for ensuring that the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation are properly applied in the company and for informing employees about who they can contact in relation to the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Eligita ensures that the employees of the company and other persons involved by Eligita in the processing of personal data are obliged to comply with confidentiality and data security requirements in accordance with the provisions of the legislation related to the protection of personal data.